Hey ladies! May is here and soon you gotta put on that bikini and strut on the beach! And I know you wanna look good under the sun! I want to share to you my workout and lifestyle tips.
Yes...lifestyle tips ladies! Don`t look at them as a diet...it`s a lifestyle change and you gotta stick with it as long as you can!
- First of all, the oldest one, drink lots and lots of water! If possible 2 l / day. If you're hungry, you can have a glass of water, it has zero calories and it helps to fill your stomach and suppress your appetite.
- Portion control! Try to eat more small meals throughout the day, rather than one larger meal. I eat at every 3 - 4 hours.
- If you don`t go at the gym (like me), try to do at least 30 minutes of exercise at home, everyday.
- Keep your eyes on the prize! Set you goal and stick to it! If you want, write it down and put it in a place where you can always see it. (It really works)!
- Don`t skip breakfast! It`s the most important meal of the day!
- 1 or 2 hard eggs served with a slice of toasted bread.
- Low fat cheese served with a tomato and cucumber salad (add a pinch of salt, pepper, olive oil and the juice from a 1/2 lemon). Optional - a slice of toasted bread.
- 1 scrambled egg served with a slice of toasted bread and a tomato.
You can eat whatever you want if you know you can control yourself from eating a whole chocolate! If not:
- No chocolate! If possible - NO SUGAR!
- No soda
- No white bread
- No eating ~ 3 hours before bed
If you want some snacks between meals, here are some healty ones:
- Fruits. My fav combination: grapes with graham crackers! But you can replace the grapes with apple slices, pear slices or what other fruit you like.
- 1/3 store-bought trail mix with raisins, nuts and almonds.
- Raw vegetables
- And...if you really really really want some chocolate, try having the diet ones, because they don`t have sugar! And they are very good! You can barely notice the difference!
And for the exercise part, here`s what I usually do:
- Don`t forget the warm up to avoid soreness!
- Start with at least 20 minutes of running.
- Continue with 20 squats | 60 seconds of breating and relaxing | 20 crunches | 60 seconds of planking | 40 air bicycles | 60 seconds of planking | at least 20 leg lifts for each leg | 60 seconds of planking
- 10 minutes of cardio (running, kickboxing or whatever you like)
- 5 - 10 minutes of stretching also to avoid soreness!
Note: Also if you have other exercise `moves`, feel free to include them in this workout routine.
You can`t do exercise without music! Here`s my favourite workout mix:
- Christina Aguilera - Not myself tonight (tooMOOSE remix)
- Lady Gaga - Marry the night
- Radio Killer - Be Free
- Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull - I like how it feels
- DJ Pauly D ft. Dash - Night of my life
- Rihanna - Where have you been
- Beyonce - Move your body
- David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Turn me on
- David Guetta & Chris Willis ft. Fergie & LMFAO - Getting over
- Basshunter - All I ever wanted
- The Underdog Project - Summer Jam (Eric Chase Edit)
Don`t forget ladies, you are gorgeous no matter what!
Have other "Get Fit" tips? I wanna know them!
Share them with us in a comment below or on my facebook page!
Also let me know if you`re following my tips :D