12 March 2012

Spring must-have: cardiganul


EN: I forgot I had these photos :)) I think I took them last year, early fall, but I don`t know why I haven`t posted them yet! Anyways...fall or no fall, I think this outfit could easly go as a Spring combo! I love cardigans, they`re so comfy and they complete your outfit! Let me know what you think! 

RO: Uitasem de aceste poze :)) Cred ca le`am facut asta toamna, dar chiar nu stiu de ce nu le`am postat pana acum! In orice caz, toamna sau nu, cred ca aceasta tinuta este portrivita si pentru primavara, care vad ca la noi se cam lasa asteptata :( Iubesc cardiganele, sunt foarte comfortabile si completeaza tinuta! Voi ce ziceti?

Kisses, B.


3 comments:

  1. love your outfit!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit, and it does work for spring too!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeee youre look simple but great

    de

    www.blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...