26 February 2012

Sunday Inspiration: Lana del Rey

I discovered her thanks to "Gossip Girl" (guilty pleasure) and fell in love with her since! She has a unique beauty, her voice is amazing..she`s like a combination between Adele and Amy Whinehouse.

Am descoperit`o pe Lana del Rey in Gossip Girl (placere vinovataaaa) si m`am indragostit de ea pe loc! Are o voce superba, are o frumusete aparte....ca o combinatie intre Adele si Amy Whinehouse.


 


What do you think? Do you like Lana del Rey? Leave a comment below :D
Tie iti place Lana del Rey? Lasa un comentariu :D




Kisses, B.

7 comments:

  1. Bianca, I have just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did, because I absolutely love it! It's beautiful and really interesting and informative :) . You’ve got a new follower!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad u like it! Following yours as well :)

      Delete
  2. She's such a natural beauty!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lana Del Rey!!
    love your blog, following you back!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lana Del Rey!!! Her soulful voice just hypnotizes me xD
    You have an interesting blog. Looking forward for more post! BTW I'm following you :)

    xo
    Style is Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's pretty fab! I mostly want my legs to look like hers in the first pic ;)
    xx- Annalise
    EstoyJeSuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...