23 September 2011

Outfit post | Days of freedom

So I finally decided to make my first outfit post :D In a way I can say that I`m sort of happy that autumn`s finally here...much more outfit choices! I was starting to get bored of the shorts, tank tops, etc so hello boots, tuxedo jackets and cardigans! (I know...in a few weeks I`ll be: I want summer baaack! :D) 
I know it isn`t yet too cold, but I caught a flu and I dressed thicker than I should`ve. But it was ok :) I really feel in love with these brown boots that I bought at a very very good price from H&M; The tuxedo jacket I have for a long time from Flo & Jo, and I wore it for the first time this year :); The shirt and bag, I don`t rememvber exactly from where they are..I`m pretty sure that from local stores. I don`t like to spend much money on clothes...only if it`s something that I really really really love!
Here it iiiis :D my first outfit post:

M`am hotarat in sfarsit sa fac primul meu outfit post :D Intr`un fel ma bucur ca a venit toamna...mai multe optiuni pentru tinute! Incepusem sa ma plictisesc de pantaloni scurti, maieuri, etc.. asa ca hello cizme/ghete, sacouri si pulovere! (Stiu...peste cateva saptamani o sa zic: vreau sa vina vara inapoooooi! :D) M-am indragostit foarte tare de aceasta pereche de ghetute de la H&M care, spre surprinderea mea, nu au fost atat de scumpe cum ma asteptam sa gasesc; Sacoul il am de ceva timp de la Flo & Jo si l`am purtat pentru prima data anul acesta :); Tricoul si geanta nu mai tin minte exact de unde le am...cel mai probabil de la magazinele micute in care mai intru. Nu`mi place sa dau prea multi bani pe haine ...decat daca vad ceva de care ma indragostesc extreeeem de tare (ceea ce nu se intampla foarte des :D)
Revenind.. stiu ca nu e inca foarte frig, dar sunt foarte racita si cum sunt mai friguroasa, m`am imbracat mai gros decat era cazul. Dar a fost bine :)
Asa ca aici e :D primul meu outfit post:

Hope u like it!

 
 

photos by  Mihai Jianu




kisses, B.



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...