04 August 2011

TAG: This or that

Hey everyone! I saw many girls did this tag and I wanted sooo bad to do it too, so here it is! :D

MAKE UP

blush or bronzer: blush...although my skin is pretty white for this time...but still i prefer blush!
lip gloss or lipstick lip gloss all the way!
eye liner or mascara: mascara! I wear mascara everyday so..I can leave without the eyeliner :D
foundation or concealer: foundation!
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral!
pressed or loose eye shadows:: pressed! not a big fan of loose ones!
brushes or sponges: brushes

NAILS

OPI or china glaze: OPI..it really lasts longer than anything else I`ve tried!
Long or short: short
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks: this season I use more bright colors, but there are times when my nails go back to black :D
Flower or no flower: no flower! I get bored very easy!

BODY

perfume or body splash: perfume! 
lotion or body butter : lotion
body wash or soap: I`m gonna go with body wash cuz it lets your skin very smooth
lush or other bath company : other ones

FASHION

jeans or sweat pants: jeans! they never get old :D
long sleeve of short: hmmm...both
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: stripes
flip flops or sandals : sandals
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangly earrings : none of them
necklaces or bracelets : bracelets! more options, many colors.. :D
heels or flats : both!
cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots! I love wearing them even on summer!
jacket or hoodie : jackets!
forever 21 or charlotte russe : forever 21

HAIR

curly or straight: curly
bun or ponytail: I love wearing my hair in every way a girl can wear it!
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins
hair spray or gel : hairspray.
long or short : medium :D
light or dark : dark...more misterious ;))
side sweep bangs or full bangs: There was a time when I used to like full bangs but now I think I`ll go with side sweep bangs!
up or down : both ways

RANDOM

Rain or shine: shine
Summer or winter: summer, but I also love winter for the holidays!
Fall or spring: spring...cuz it smells like summer!
Chocolate or vanilla : chocolate
East coast or west coast: East coast!

Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...