02 August 2012

Fusta maxi: piesa must-have a verii!

EN: Hey ladies!  So here I am with a new outfit post! This is actually the first time that I`m wearing a maxi skirt! I finally found one that I really like and that has the lenght that I want! The maxi skirt is very figure flattering especially if you are a curvy girl and simply don`t have a model-type body (like me :D). This type of skirt really emphasizes your waist and makes your legs look longer. Wear it with heels/ platforms and u`ll look even more fabulous! 

RO: Buna fetelor! Am revenit cu un nou outfit! Este prima data cand port o fusta maxi si pot sa spun ca sunt super happy pentru ca am gasit`o pe aceasta pe care o ador si care chiar are lungimea pe care mi`o doream. Ce am mai vazut pana acum, ori erau mai scurte putin de glezne, ori erau exact cum imi doream dar cam scumpe.
Fusta maxi de genul acesta, cu banda aceea in talie ne avantajeaza foarte mult pe noi fetele care nu avem exact 90-60-90 (sau mai putin). Iti accentueaza talia si automat face ca picioarele sa para mai lungi. Purtata cu tocuri/ platforme e si mai si!



EN: None of the items that I`m wearing here are designer ones or from famous-known stores. 
I think that if you have a little bit of style sense and you know what flatters you, you can look good in "unknown-label" clothes. Do you agree with me on this?

RO: Niciun articol de mai sus nu apartine vreunui brand cunoscut! (Doar colierul este de la Meli Melo).
Sunt de parere ca daca ai macar putin simt estetic si stii ce ti se potriveste, poti arata super si in haine "anonime", cum imi place mie sa spun. :D Sunteti de acord cu mine?

6 comments:

  1. You look absoluely fabulous! So nice :)) Great. I love that skirt on you.


    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    xxx

    Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with maxi everything! Lookin lovely!

    Best Regards & An Aundance of Blessings!

    Idalyze Nasiha Rose
    The Luxe Life Society

    Style Blog: http://www.TheLuxeLifeSociety.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...